Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Still excited - but already tired

Yesterday didn't stay on track. I had a snack of salty chips and salsa. I could just feel the water weight set in. yuck! and yet I didn't stop myself from partaking fro the salty "goodness" that I craved. I even knew that we were having Pizza for dinner and it didn't keep me from the salty snack. I did drink water all afternoon and evening, and only ate 2 pieces instead of the 3 that I wanted. Oh well.
This morning I got up and ready to walk. I drank a slimfast before I went and walked just shy of three miles. I think I could have done more but I needed to get home so my husband could leave for work. I feel great! However, I was also starving! So I made 1/2 of a swiss cheese sandwich with Dijonaise. I don't feel ba about that. It's going to be a super busy day. Pick up kids, go to store, cut the grass (riding mower) and swimming birthday party tonight.
I am looking forward to using my new found energy wisely.
Time to start the "marathon"!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment