Monday, June 7, 2010

Let's get started!!!

Well, I am off to a good start. I checked the local teacher job openings and found several. i started one online application that my husband will help me finish later. He is an IT guy and I need a little help getting all the right documents uploaded. So I am feeling good about my start.
I was planing on walking this morning before my husband went to work, but he had to be in earlier than usual, so that has been postponed til later. I also have access to P90X and may do one of those workouts instead. My children are young and I cannot leave them alone in the house while I walk, so that limits my options.
As far as eating, I am doing very well considering how much I crave junk food. There is a lot of snacks in the house left over from Memorial Day Weekend. I have been snacking on it all last week. My husband and I are generally healthy people, but still crave the junk. I have found that if I deny myself all my cravings, they will eventually make me crazy and I will binge on several bad things. Bad meaning unhealthy.
I had a Slimfast for breakfast, and low sodium Tomato "soup at hand" for lunch. I also had a hand full of Jalapeno Chips. I drank a bottle of Green Tea. I need to get my water cup and keep it full. That's how I won't snack as much. The water will help. I feel like I stay on a diet, which some would say sensible eating, however, It is hard to make the right choices, so it feels like more of a diet than a life style.
So far, I feel like my path is set and I am on the right track
I hope this journey, this story, will show me that the truth doesn't have to be Ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment