Monday, June 7, 2010

Background Basics

Ok. I thought I should give a little background info, just in case someone reads this. I am a wife, mother of 3, and an unemployed teacher. I have been struggling to get a job for 3 years. In March of 2007 I had our 3rd child, and in May of 2007 I lost my job because the small private school I worked for closed. Since then, I have worked small jobs in schools and worked in daycare. I haven't worked since early Dec. of 2009. The absence of my paycheck has been quite a struggle for our family, but we do the best we can. Some people might say for me to just get a job anywhere. I say to them, that just any job would be like settling or giving up. I am an educated person, and deserve a good paying job. I feel I deserve a job in my field of study. Anyway, that's my look on things.
As far as my other goal goes, since I have been home all day, I have put on some weight that I want to get rid of, and it's time to get off my butt and do it. I currently weight 150 lbs. I am not obese, but I am not fitting in my clothes the way I want to, so i need to get back into shape. I also want to set a better role model for my children. Especially my daughters.
I decided to title my Blog "The Ugly Truth" because I have to be completely honest here, and the truth that I am unhappy with so much of my current situation is very hard to admit and UGLY.
As far as anyone reading this. I am doing this blog for me, and maybe it will help anyone else with a similar situation. I would hope that if people make comments, that they would positive and encouraging. Otherwise, please don't waste your time, or mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment